NW Tree Specialists during COVID-19
As an Oregon based company, with the support of our staff, we are operate following all COVID-19 Oregon State Health Authority, Washington State Department of Health, and CDC guidelines to provide a safe and secure workplace for our employees and clients.
We are taking this matter very seriously and have created internal protocols as listed below:
- Our consultants and employees who can work from home will be doing so. Consultants can be reached via phone or email and will be responding to your needs. Our office hours have returned to normal, pre-pandemic hours of Mon. - Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Consultants in the field will limit direct interactions for new projects unless necessary. Projects that require a meeting will be limited to 2 or less people. It is best to send site maps and detailed specifics when requesting proposals for new projects in an effort to reduce contact.
- Employees who are feeling sick are required to stay home and not return to work until all symptoms are gone and any risk of spreading a cold or virus to any other person has safely passed.
- Staggered work shifts have been put into place to limit the number of employees in our facility at any one time and our facility is clean and sanitized multiple times per day throughout the day.
- All staff are being mindful of and are practicing social distancing as outlined by the Oregon Health Authority OHA2268.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these updates. We thank you for your continued business and support through these trying times. If our operation status changes any further, we will let you know.
Stay safe and be well,
The Team at Northwest Tree Specialists