Multi- Family Tree Service
Tree Care for Multi-Family Properties
We understand the importance of mitigating risk, limiting liability and balancing budgets when it comes to tree care for multi-family properties. When we are asked to bid a property or assist with setting a tree care budget, our ISA Certified Arborists focus on:
- tree clearance along walkways, driveways and security lighting for safety
- proper tree clearance of buildings and carports to prevent maintenance issues
- required clearing of tree branches over streets, sidewalks and fire lanes for regulatory compliance
- identifying hazardous or at-risk trees that pose a risk of falling or dropping branches
- identifying trees that are posing infrastructure concerns (roots moving sidewalks, trees growing too large for the planting area)
We know the needs of property managers and have built our Commercial Tree Division with those needs in mind.
- We answer our phones and return calls promptly
- We provide prompt, easy-to-read, itemized bids
- We can obtain the required city permits for tree removals
- We can assist with budgeting including multi-year budgets
- We respond quickly to tree emergency's
- We can assist with tenant notification of scheduled work dates
- We can accommodate large projects in short periods of time
- We are already set up with most vendor compliance companies
WHO WE SERVE
We are a full service, locally owned and operated, Nationally Accredited tree care company. We serve the greater Portland, Vancouver and Salem areas. We provide quality, professional tree care services including tree & shrub trimming, pruning and removals. We offer stump grinding services, as well as tree and shrub insect and disease treatments. Our GOAL is to set the bar in the professional tree care industry by focusing on quality of work, safety in a high-risk industry and to provide the highest level of service possible. We are committed to the tree care industry and Helping the Northwest One Tree at a Time.
Our Staff consists of seven highly trained and skilled tree crews, six tree care consultants, a plant health care specialist, three stump grinding/wood hauling crews, an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist and support staff. We are committed to our clients and dedicated to our industry.
TREVOR MARCH / FOUNDER
SCOTT FAILLA / COMMERCIAL CONSULTANT
JEANINE MARCH / PRESIDENT
CHRIS WHITMAN / CONSULTANT
HOWARD DONNELLY / PLANT HEALTHCARE MANAGER
BRIAN FAIRBANKS / OPERATIONS AND PRODUCTION MANAGER
RICK MCKINNEY / RESIDENTIAL CONSULTANT
LAUREN ALEXANDER / SALES ASSISTANT
ADAM HASS / CONSULTANT
ERIC TURNER/ RESIDENTIAL CONSULTANT
We love our clients and pride ourselves in who we work with. Here are just a few of our recognized commercial clientele.