CORPORATE FAMILY VALUES
Northwest Tree Specialists is locally owned & operated and we consider ourselves a family business. At the forefront of our operation (and the secret to our success) are our family values.
It all begins with care. We care about trees and the value they bring to our lives and environment. We care about the job we do, the property we are invited to work at and our reputation. We care about our customers and our staff, and being a leader in our local market.
Honesty, ethics and pride in our work. Integrity is the core of who we are. We don’t take short-cuts and we strive to under-promise and over-deliver. We make sure our customers are happy with our work and if we ever fall short, we make it right.
We are committed to the tree care industry and to our customers. We are committed to setting the bar for service and education in our industry. Our company has the highest number of ISA Certified staff of any other tree service in Oregon. Our company is also nationally accredited through the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA).
We strive to do our best and be the best. We empower our staff through skill development, leadership training and employment advancement opportunities. Our leadership team invites staff members from the ground up to collaborate as we look for new and different ways of doing business and growing our business.
Our business model was built on this principal. Our goal each and every day is to create a win-win scenario. Happy customers and happy employees equal a happy company. No one loses in this scenario…and everyone wins!
Tree work can be a dangerous profession and safety on the job is an important practice on every job site by every employee, every day. We don’t take shortcuts and we carry workers compensation insurance to ensure that all of our workers in the field are covered in the event of an accident.
SO WHY CHOOSE US?
- We have the highest trained staff of any other tree service in Oregon including 15-ISA Certified Arborists, 11-ISA Certified Tree Risk Assessors, 3-ISA Certified Tree Climber Specialists, 1-ISA Board Master & Municipal Arborist
- We are one of only a few local tree companies to receive TCIA Accreditation, demonstrating ethics & integrity
- We are a licensed, bonded & insured company and carry employee workers compensation insurance
- Our highly skilled crews with state of the art equipment allow us to complete projects safely in less time resulting in lower costs
- We are full service and equipped to handle any job, large or small, complex to routine
- We provide free consultations and written estimates
- We do not charge you for travel time
- We accept visa & mastercard
- We’ve earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year since 2006
- We are a Certified Woman Business Enterprise with State of Oregon
WHO WE SERVE
We are a full service, locally owned and operated, Nationally Accredited tree care company. We serve the greater Portland, Vancouver and Salem areas. We provide quality, professional tree care services including tree & shrub trimming, pruning and removals. We offer stump grinding services, as well as tree and shrub insect and disease treatments. Our GOAL is to set the bar in the professional tree care industry by focusing on quality of work, safety in a high-risk industry and to provide the highest level of service possible. We are committed to the tree care industry and Helping the Northwest One Tree at a Time.
Our Staff consists of seven highly trained and skilled tree crews, six tree care consultants, a plant health care specialist, three stump grinding/wood hauling crews, an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist and support staff. We are committed to our clients and dedicated to our industry.
TREVOR MARCH / FOUNDER
SCOTT FAILLA / COMMERCIAL CONSULTANT
JEANINE MARCH / PRESIDENT
PETER VAN OSS / CONSULTING ARBORIST
HOWARD DONNELLY / PLANT HEALTHCARE MANAGER
RICK MCKINNEY / RESIDENTIAL CONSULTANT
LAUREN ALEXANDER / SALES ASSISTANT
ADAM HASS / CONSULTANT
ERIC TURNER/ RESIDENTIAL CONSULTANT
We love our clients and pride ourselves in who we work with. Here are just a few of our recognized commercial clientele.