If you own property, be it residential or commercial property, you own an investment. Part of preserving that investment is maintaining the trees on your property. Trees are the dominant features of any landscape and require long term considerations. Proper planting practices and location decisions for trees require specific knowledge and expertise in order to ensure long term healthy and beauty of the tree and surrounding features. For existing trees, protection and preservation measures as well as tree risk assessment for mitigation or removal, when necessary, are also important for investment protection.
Typical tree consulting clients include builders and construction professionals, landscape contractors, civil engineers, city managers, community mangers, and land owners. Tree consulting services are often sought out for the following reasons:
- Developing tree preservation and protection measures for construction - especially during excavation
- Third party opinions in litigation matters
- Tree Risk Assessment
- Urban Forest management
At NW Tree Specialists, our ISA Certified Consulting Arborists offer tree evaluations and reporting for your property. Every arborist report includes:
- Species, size and condition of each tree
- Tree protection measures - very important for existing trees near construction or development
- Species specific information including: life expectancy, common pest infestation and diseases, recurring annual characteristics
- Condition specific information including: location, structural integrity, and risk assessment
- Recommendations on best practices for maintenance and tree health care
- Reasons for removal, if determined to be necessary
OUR TREE CONSULTING TEAM
Our Staff consists of seven highly trained and skilled tree crews, six tree care consultants, a plant health care specialist, three stump grinding/wood hauling crews, an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist and support staff. We are committed to our clients and dedicated to our industry.
TREVOR MARCH / FOUNDER
SCOTT FAILLA / COMMERCIAL CONSULTANT
PETER VAN OSS / CONSULTING ARBORIST
RICK MCKINNEY / RESIDENTIAL CONSULTANT
ERIC TURNER / RESIDENTIAL CONSULTANT
ADAM HASS / COMMERCIAL CONSULTANT
WHO WE SERVE
We are a full service, locally owned and operated, Nationally Accredited tree care company. We serve the greater Portland, Vancouver and Salem areas. We provide quality, professional tree care services including tree & shrub trimming, pruning and removals. We offer stump grinding services, as well as tree and shrub insect and disease treatments. Our GOAL is to set the bar in the professional tree care industry by focusing on quality of work, safety in a high-risk industry and to provide the highest level of service possible. We are committed to the tree care industry and Helping the Northwest One Tree at a Time.
We love our clients and pride ourselves in who we work with. Here are just a few of our recognized commercial clientele.