Corporate Family Values
It all begins with care. We care about trees and the value they bring to our lives and environment. We care about the job we do, the property we are invited to work at and our reputation. We care about our customers and our staff, and being a leader in our local market.
Honesty, ethics and pride in our work. Integrity is the core of who we are. We don’t take short-cuts and we strive to under-promise and over-deliver. We make sure our customers are happy with our work and if we ever fall short, we make it right.
We are committed to the tree care industry and to our customers. We are committed to setting the bar for service and education in our industry. Our company has the highest number of ISA Certified staff of any other tree service in Oregon. Our company is also nationally accredited through the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA).
We strive to do our best and be the best. We empower our staff through skill development, leadership training and employment advancement opportunities. Our leadership team invites staff members from the ground up to collaborate as we look for new and different ways of doing business and growing our business.
Our business model was built on this principal. Our goal each and every day is to create a win-win scenario. Happy customers and happy employees equal a happy company. No one loses in this scenario…and everyone wins!
Tree work can be a dangerous profession and safety on the job is an important practice on every job site by every employee, every day. We don’t take shortcuts and we carry workers compensation insurance to ensure that all of our workers in the field are covered in the event of an accident.
SO WHY CHOOSE US?
- We have the highest trained staff of any other tree service in Oregon including 15-ISA Certified Arborists, 11-ISA Certified Tree Risk Assessors, 3-ISA Certified Tree Climber Specialists, 1-ISA Board Master & Municipal Arborist
- We are one of only a few local tree companies to receive TCIA Accreditation, demonstrating ethics & integrity
- We are a licensed, bonded & insured company and carry employee workers compensation insurance
- Our highly skilled crews with state of the art equipment allow us to complete projects safely in less time resulting in lower costs
- We are full service and equipped to handle any job, large or small, complex to routine
- We provide free consultations and written estimates
- We do not charge you for travel time
- We accept visa & mastercard
- We’ve earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year since 2006
- We are a Certified Woman Business Enterprise with State of Oregon